Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sue_902010

First Year with No Holiday Blues

Rate this Entry
Well we are in the month of December and usually this time of the year is the lowest for me, but not this year. The holiday blues have taken a back seat to my focus and goals in life. I feel better and stronger and I am healthier. Three and a half months post-op, labs are getting better and my desire to live a victorious life is definitely in the priority in my thoughts. I am so glad I had the surgery. I am still trial and error with my diet but its fun to try different things and know my limitations. Its also fun to not feel overwhelmed with needing to eat all of the time. I want to wish everyone a very happy holidays. If you have had the sleeve, be happy that this is the best decision you could have made for your health. If you have not had the sleeve yet, look forward to a new year of victories with weight loss and good health. God Bless to all of my sleever family.

Submit "First Year with No Holiday Blues" to Digg Submit "First Year with No Holiday Blues" to del.icio.us Submit "First Year with No Holiday Blues" to StumbleUpon Submit "First Year with No Holiday Blues" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sue, I'm with you. It feels so good to be controlling what once controlled me. And yes, this is our sleever family. Merry Christmas.
    Congrats and Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas! Happy to read you are doing so well!
    I had 2 pieces of pumpkin pie. One piece about an hour after the Thanksgiving meal. And then I had another piece about 6 hours later.

Nope. I don't have an ounce of remorse. Not even a slight bit of sorrow. It was delicious. And I'll do it again next year too!

Congrats to you for not having guilt. This is your new life and I can assure you that it only gets better.