Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RENUNDERCOVER

Helloooo Everyone I'M Bacckkkk !!!!!!!

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone I just wanted to thank everybody in this forum for helping me throughout my journey on getting the the sleeve . I know it's been a while but I have been trying to learn how eat again and adjust to weight lost. Started at 207 and now I'm down to 162. I think having the sleeve was the best thing for me especially for me health. I walk much better , go up the steps without stopping to catch my breath. Hey , I brought skinny jeans in size 12 some 10's but the most important thing was getting the fat off my back. I am and will become more active . I can keep up with my children. The sleeve do sometimes take fun out going out to dinner because you can't eat your dinner plate . I end up leaving it or taking home for children to eat. So now I just order appetizer . I learned the hard way don't eat and drink , it feels like something is stuck in your chest. I did go thru a stall for a while just change you sting habits. I continue to take my vitamins and protein shakes. Thank God I did not go thru hair loss but I did have hair shedding .I did take biotin before my surgery maybe that helped. My only problem is drinking water . I never could drink water so I buy flavor water enhancer to help me drink more water.So I just wanted to thank all the friends I met on this forum and thank yall for answering my questions on the sleeve. If anyone needs help I would help or come on the blog and meet friends here who helped me with my sleeve. I never have felt so light I was 18. I thank God I was able to pay for sleeve. I will say you will see world in a whole new different way. I realize that some people who are overweight can't get the sleeve because some health insurance won't pay for or some will but a lot people are too scared or wont look into getting the sleeve. My advise us if cant afford it or if your insurance will pay please look into it. Losing over 40 POUNDS cut down my high pressure and I hope it cut down sugar levels. Well wish everyone luck and thanks for being their for me. Ps as soon as . Can figure how to post pictures , I will send them in.

Submit "Helloooo Everyone I'M Bacckkkk !!!!!!!" to Digg Submit "Helloooo Everyone I'M Bacckkkk !!!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Helloooo Everyone I'M Bacckkkk !!!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Helloooo Everyone I'M Bacckkkk !!!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for the awesome post. Sounds like you're doing great.
    Wonderful post. Lol@giving kids the food. I hate it but we can't eat the leftovers anyway lol. Be blessed and keep losing!