Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Outside My Cocoon

Nutrition made easy. My biggest challenge since surgery solved.

Rate this Entry
The biggest concern and most challenging part of my journey has been whether or not I am eating the right things in order to keep me healthy. I had my surgery in March 2013 and I have lost a whopping 72 pounds. I love how I feel but I am worried that long term I am not getting what I need. I recently ran into a company that offers FOOD that is packed with nutrients. Food! So far I kept hearing that I need to drink this liquid vitamin or take this pill. Fill in the diet with this shake. Honestly, I feel I gave up a lot by given up a majority of my food intake. I am not complaining because the benefits have far out weighed that. I can not give up anymore. I want to eat good tasting nutritious food and know that I am supporting my body in hopes to keep my systems working properly. I think we may be the lucky ones in that we have to pay attention to what we put in our bodies because it is so little and really needs to count. What I found is that this food has the 43 nutrients that your body requires. It is a whole food product and not a food like product. The oatmeal has 26 grams of protein (equivalent to a 16 ounce Ribeye) 1 ½ grams of Omega 3s (4 cod liver oil capsules), 11 grams of fiber (2 cups of Broccoli) AND provides 50% of the 43 Essential Nutrients. I am not trying to spam anyone. You can buy this food from me, I am not trying to hide that. You can sell it it on your own if you like. My point is that it is available now. Eat good food not shakes. Im in. If you want more info message me and I will send it to you. We struggled long enough with the weight now it's gone or going. Time to take on the next step. No matter how you do it, stay healthy!!!

Submit "Nutrition made easy.  My biggest challenge since surgery solved." to Digg Submit "Nutrition made easy.  My biggest challenge since surgery solved." to del.icio.us Submit "Nutrition made easy.  My biggest challenge since surgery solved." to StumbleUpon Submit "Nutrition made easy.  My biggest challenge since surgery solved." to Google

Comments

PM me and tell me about cost and calories. And also, I live in Canada. How much is shipping?
    Thanks
    Same here would love to learn about this.. Price is my issue so I a low cost product.. Hope this real!
    Yes I want to know. Pm me also
    Pls pm me.
    Or you could just eat food, that comes with nutrients too. Chicken, fish, veggies, etc. I'm a year out and eat food, besides my vitamins I don't worry about pills or shakes. But we're all different, so I'm glad you found something that works for you.
    Sounds like sales spam to me.