Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

hollzie

been naughty!!

Rate this Entry
I am 3months post opp & can eat almost everythink but obv only small bits with it bein the build up 2 xmas my family hav been gettin all the treats out nd i hav found myself eating them 2 i really dont wanna get into them bad habits cuz thats wat made me fat in 1st place i go the gym 5days a week for 40mins or sumdays 1hour i do x trainer & bike any advice would b great from the start of my journey iv lost nearly 3stone which was august i can see a little difference but not dramatic changes yet thanks for reading

Submit "been naughty!!" to Digg Submit "been naughty!!" to del.icio.us Submit "been naughty!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "been naughty!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just Don't give up. we all have hiccups in our journey, Good Luck.. STAY STRONG>>>>
    I will tell you this...it's okay to have sweets on occassion.
    I do not have any sugar or processed foods available for consumption in my home.
    I have a lots of healthy options available at all times...if they want candy or soda they can get it from some where else.

I urge you and your family to hop on the Netflix and watch the following documentaries:
    Hungry for Change
    Food, Inc.
    Forks over Knives
    Vegucated
    Fed Up
    Food Matters
    Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
    Supersize Me

These documentaries will open your eyes!!!

It's ok to have a little something on occassion but stop allowing it in your home.

I know that I have a food addiction and how I got fat....it's my reality!

Here is a few websites for healthy snacks for kids:
    Super Healthy Kids | Lunch Ideas, Meal Plans, and Recipes
    Happy Healthy Mama
    remind me again what is a stone in lbs? I had a band in 2009, lost some weight then I made my Dad shortbread for Christmas.....I am not even a sweet eater and started on those cookies. Started me on the slippery slope, started gaining. fyi band removed (complications) and not working. Sleeve works for me. Still have to make choices that are healthy though.