Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SarahJane

Almost 4 months out and 40 pounds gone!

Rate this Entry
Hello,
So I'm almost 4 months out and 40 pounds lost so far! It's doesn't seem to me like such a huge loss, but it must be bc when people see me now they comment on it so I guess you can tell LOL. I'm sure some people know what I'm talking about.
I started taking bioton vitamins the last couple of weeks bc of hair loss. I can't really tell if its helping or not :-/Maybe it will kick in soon, if not I guess I will be getting a wig.
My next comment is on my tolerance to alcohol! It has really changed!!!!! It used to be I could do 6 shots of jager and be buzzed. NOT ANYMORE!!! One SHOT and I'm spinning. LOL I don't know if its because of my new stomach size or less fat on my body but it freaked me out! Anyone else have this happen?
Let me know if you have because, like I said it FREAKED me OUT!!!!

Submit "Almost 4 months out and 40 pounds gone!" to Digg Submit "Almost 4 months out and 40 pounds gone!" to del.icio.us Submit "Almost 4 months out and 40 pounds gone!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Almost 4 months out and 40 pounds gone!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had some vodka + cranberry on New Year's Eve. My tolerance was pretty high before the surgery, but one drink had me slurring!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    I had some vodka + cranberry on New Year's Eve. My tolerance was pretty high before the surgery, but one drink had me slurring!
    Good to know I'm not alone lol
    me too i had a G&T new years eve 1 drink and i was everyone one is a fluffy one didnt dare have another drink or id be bladderd hahahahahaha
    I heard that tolerance for alcohol does change....great weight loss...40lbs is alot...try lifting 8 5lb bags of potatos...its very heavy!!!
    4 months out & i have def noticed a lower tolerance
    I used to be able to drink well over a bottle of wine, plus jd and cokes in one evening. Now I manage 2 small glasses of wine and Iv had enough. I don't seem to enjoy alcohol like I used to. I can easily nurse a glass of wine all night long. Before I'd neck it back and want a top up within 30 mins
    My surgeon told me that we no longer have the enzyme in our stomach to detox, so the liver now has to work twice as hard, thats why they want you to limit your alcohol consumption so you won't mess up your liver
    Maybe that's why. It went straight to the liver!