Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sue_902010

So Thankful I just couldn't keep it in.

Rate this Entry
So I said I wasn't going to blog again until I was under 190 but I have so much to be thankful for I just couldn't wait until I was down three more pounds. The week of Thanksgiving and its the usual life for me. No one in my family knows what they want to eat or do for Thanksgiving dinner. My kids are in a bloh mood because they have to work. My significant other is in an iffy mood. If I don't have to work then we may spend Thanksgiving together. Half the office is off for the week and the other half is complaining about being so short of staff etc. etc. I am just so thankful. I went for my three month check up post surgery and all of my labs except my cholestorol were normal. The doctor cut my blood pressure medicine and wow!wow! wow! I have lost weight. I am on a plant based diet now. The doctor wants me to focus on getting more vegtables in and everything I eat still don't sit well but I have tried some new things and they have gone down without any problems. I am going back to the gym. I even ran my first mile without stopping. More then anything else I feel great again. I am anxious still to loose more weight but I am happy the sleeve and I are doing well in this body of mines. Its Thanksgiving and I give thanks to God, my doctors and my friends here. I hope all of the pre-and post sleevers are doing well this week. We are family and cannot make it without each other.

Submit "So Thankful I just couldn't keep it in." to Digg Submit "So Thankful I just couldn't keep it in." to del.icio.us Submit "So Thankful I just couldn't keep it in." to StumbleUpon Submit "So Thankful I just couldn't keep it in." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good for you!! You look great!
    Happy for you!!!
    I'm so happy for you! God is good! Can't wait until I have mine
    I have had my surgery yet. Yet I am so thankful that ,I get the opportunity! I've dealt with obesity since my teen years,been on many diets,and basically had given up. Just to have hope again,fills my heart with gratefulness to God. I can't wait till I get my surgery! Eagerly expecting great success!