Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KeeKee

Post-op!

Rate this Entry
Well I'm now sleeved! I had my surgery on November 19th. I can't say anything better about my surgeon...he's amazing! The nurses were incredible too.

I did have a bit of an issue with the pain at first, but got that under control very quickly. I had zero pain when I had my lapband inserted so this was new to me.

I'm now at home and am being very careful of taking tiny sips of fluid and keeping it down. I want this revision to work for me. I worked the band to it's fullest potential. I lost 96 lbs with it, and then it failed, broke and almost killed me. I can't wait for what my future holds with my new sleeve. This time I WILL conquer this!!

Thanks for your support everyone!

Submit "Post-op!" to Digg Submit "Post-op!" to del.icio.us Submit "Post-op!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Post-op!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hello!
    Had my surgery on the 20th. So far problems are tolerating pain med and feeling full before meeting fluid requirements. Also feel as if I can eat a little something, though I know my stomach can't tolerate it and what I went through to get to this point. How about you?
    Good luck, I love your picture!!!
    Hi Tessa...so far my pain is manageable. Yesterday was brutal though. I could only get in about three teaspoons of soup at dinner before my stomach would cramp up and it was a no go. Today is a lot better. I am now starting to feel hunger, so I have some protein shake and that helps. Always reach for protein first! Good for you! You are doing well...keep it up!
    Thank you mrf0418!