Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

danag

When will this nausious feeling go away?

Rate this Entry
Almost 5 days out and the pain is a lot better, but this nausious feeling is horrible! I feel like crap! I thought that my previous c sections and lap band surgeries would compare, but those are nothing compared to this! I am having a hard time getting anything down. I just have an unsettled tummy feeling. Any suggestions on how to get through this?

Submit "When will this nausious feeling go away?" to Digg Submit "When will this nausious feeling go away?" to del.icio.us Submit "When will this nausious feeling go away?" to StumbleUpon Submit "When will this nausious feeling go away?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Did your surgeon give you a script for anti-nausea med? Maybe taking Phenergan or Zofran a few times would help your tummy get back on track.
    I have to echo Fae. When I was in the hospital and got nauseous they gave me something for it as long as I asked. When I was discharged they gave me two different kinds of nausea medication, a suppository and an oral one. I haven't needed them thus far but it's good to have them on hand.

If they didn't give you a script I would call their office and ask for one as soon as they're open. No need for you to be suffering like that.
    Did you find the pain from the c section worse? (Am starting to chicken out)
    My two C sections were a breeze compared to this. I am trying to wean myself off of the pain meds, but I can't . I also had a lap band removed and a hernia repaired. I also have a drain that is non stop draining. I knew this would be hard, but never imagined it would be this hard. I am waiting for when I can say that I am glad that I did this, but I guess it is too soon.