Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dewonda8

Looking forward wearing my boots again!!!

Rate this Entry
I can't wait to be able to slip on my boots that have been sitting in my closet for almost a year. Having extra thick calves is not a good thing when it comes to boots. I bought a pair of coach boots a year ago and put them on. I thought I was gonna pass out from them. I felt them cutting off the circulation. I couldn't feel anything from the knees down. It felt like I had on suction cups on my feet and calves. It took me 20 minutes to get them off. Thank god I had sense enough to bring a back up pair of shoes. I bought another pair boots. OMG they are too hot. I call myself getting a 7 1/2 to help fit around my thick calves. Nope, they don't fit. I tried zipping and I can't even squeeze my short fat feet that swell up inside them. I have a major shoe fetish so I cannot wait until I can fit into every heel and boot I own. All I've been able to do is watch my daughter parade around in my shoes : (

Submit "Looking forward wearing my boots again!!!" to Digg Submit "Looking forward wearing my boots again!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Looking forward wearing my boots again!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking forward wearing my boots again!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I personally believe that fitting into a pair of Coach boots alone is worth having bariatric surgery! I think you will have to post a photo of you wearing them as an incentive to us all!
    That is something I will definitely do. Just to be able to slip them up and not feel like I am going to start sweating and feeling the tightness of them is gonna feel like the old me.
    Know you feel I love boots, I brought a pair of gray suede boots with tassel and now I can wear them (they even have a 2 inch heel) I can wear them with ease. Also a pair of silver heels and gold heels and I can wear heels agin..thank the good lord for the sleeve..god bless all
    I have bought several pair of boots since my surgery. I now have two thigh high pairs which I love. I also have 2 knee high pair that are heels. This doesn't include the 3 pairs of boots that I can now fit into. I love them all!!!
    I miss wearing boots. I bought a pair of Cowboy boots 3 years ago as an incentive to lose weight. Sadly despite my efforts I have yet to wear them. Hoping to get sleeved early next year.