Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

EsikaElektra

Keeping myself accountable without the scale!

Rate this Entry
I've been keeping track of my measurements for the most part throughout my whole journey, and thought this might benefit someone just starting out! I had no idea how to take my measurements at the beginning of this, but I'm pretty confident about it now! It's so nice to know how far I've come! Still a long way to go, but I'm on my way!

1 week after surgery my waist was 41.5 and almost 6 months post op, it's 34''!
neck was 16'' and now it's 13.5
hips were 55'' and now 46.5
bust was 42'' and now 40"
left thigh was 29" and now its 25"
right thigh was 30" and now its 26"
left arm was 14.5" and now its 12.5"
right arm was 15.5" and now it's 13"

Wooooo Hoooooo!!!

Submit "Keeping myself accountable without the scale!" to Digg Submit "Keeping myself accountable without the scale!" to del.icio.us Submit "Keeping myself accountable without the scale!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Keeping myself accountable without the scale!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I also found that the inches came off more during the periods that the scale didn't move very well! Great job using that as a NSV=Non Scale victory
    Congrats! You're doing so well, and I hope all remains well.
    I too have been measuring since the night before my surgery. I weigh also, but I really do not like the scale! It is amazing to me how much the inches mean! My Dr. did tell me, go by how your clothes fit; not the scale! That is good advice! Congrats on your success!