Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Fae

Alright Alright!

Rate this Entry
Since February I've lost 56 pounds. 39 of those pounds lost post pre-op diet and post-op. CW 228 today! Goal 160.

I'm learning to be careful with meats; they fill me up quickly, maybe sometimes I eat too fast or don't chew enough. Anyway, tired of upsetting my tummy, feeling miserable and nauseated and occasionally having to upchuck. Nuts, protein shakes, yogurt (although I've been neglecting my yogurt, got a little tired of it, I guess), cottage cheese, canned peaches are some things tolerated well. My pants are too big, my shirts are looser and fit better (I'm top heavy, an 'apple' *sigh*). I feel good, but I'm going through a series of injections for my spine problems. One more shot to go on Thursday. While doing my chair exercises a few weeks ago I added a couple of new stretches and twisted my back. It's getting better.

I plan to go to Goodwill/Salvation army soon and look for pants. Don't want to buy any expensive ones that WILL be too big soon.

Hope everybody is doing well.

Submit "Alright Alright!" to Digg Submit "Alright Alright!" to del.icio.us Submit "Alright Alright!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Alright Alright!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So glad you're doing well...keep up the good work!
    You go my little buddy.. I'm so sorry your barfing though. That's no good.
    I'm here cheering ya on! Warm happy thoughts to you!
    Yay Fae!! Hang in there. You sound like you are doing awesome!! Congrats on your success so far!

Laura