Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Blessed2

Nsv.............

Rate this Entry
Went shopping tonight and bought a pair of boots! Actually first pair that I have ever had, NEVER was able to get them zipped. Even when I was a teen, none of them would zip. How awesome it is to be able to do something that I have wanted to do for over 30 years!! Filled with an enormous amount of gratitude!!!!! SMILING!!!!!!!!!!

Submit "Nsv............." to Digg Submit "Nsv............." to del.icio.us Submit "Nsv............." to StumbleUpon Submit "Nsv............." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Me too. And I wear them every day. Just because I can. We rock!
    Oh that's awesome! I've been staring at boots online and at stores and haven't had the nerve to try them on yet, but it is definitely one thing I want to have too!!! Happy for you ... enjoy them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooky
    Oh that's awesome! I've been staring at boots online and at stores and haven't had the nerve to try them on yet, but it is definitely one thing I want to have too!!! Happy for you ... enjoy them!
    Thank you! Tomorrow is my birthday and I plan on rockin them!!!
    Yay!!! Me too I bought 2 pair! One black one brown! Great nsv!!!
    That's awesome! I understand how you feel. Last year I bought awesome Timberland riding style boots and they were too tight to go the last 1/4 inch. A few weeks ago, I dusted them off and.. they zipped all the way! Congratulations!
    I totally get it, congratulations!!