Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Blessed2

8 months out...................... ..............

Rate this Entry
Today makes 8 months since I was sleeved. The only regret I have is that I wish that I had done it way sooner. I have lost 80 pounds, 13 preop and the rest since surgery. I am very happy with my results and have about 35 more pounds to go to reach goal. Losing slower the last few months which does get discouraging when you don't see any weekly weight loss. I have to keep telling myself to just keep doing what I'm suppose to and I will reach my goal. Funny how that is easier said than done sometime!

Submit "8 months out...................... .............." to Digg Submit "8 months out...................... .............." to del.icio.us Submit "8 months out...................... .............." to StumbleUpon Submit "8 months out...................... .............." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm 7 months out and I feel your pain... I'm about 20 lbs to goal and have literally lost a total of 3 lbs in the past 2 months. It does get discouraging week after week when you don't see the big drops anymore ( or even small gains!) but overall, at the end of the month a loss is a loss is a loss. I know this last 20 lbs is going to crawl off of me, but it WILL come off. 80 lbs is amazing-congratulations! Reflect on how far you have come and stay the course. You will get there!
    Quote Originally Posted by amandajane
    I'm 7 months out and I feel your pain... I'm about 20 lbs to goal and have literally lost a total of 3 lbs in the past 2 months. It does get discouraging week after week when you don't see the big drops anymore ( or even small gains!) but overall, at the end of the month a loss is a loss is a loss. I know this last 20 lbs is going to crawl off of me, but it WILL come off. 80 lbs is amazing-congratulations! Reflect on how far you have come and stay the course. You will get there!
    Thank you! You also.
    I'm 6 months out on Thursday and have had some seriously big changes within the last 6-8 weeks so losing is very very slow indeed. I am just now getting settled in a new place and hope to jump start my losing again. I have 43 lbs to go.
    Eight months out here and 14 more lbs to go for my personal goal, according to IBW charts I have 20 more. I think, I will just take what comes from here stop getting on the scale every day and hope for the best. Congrats to you all and a toast to health!