Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

itsjusmycize

The Passing of my Angel

Rate this Entry
Hear me Please. We came home after sleeve and seemed to to be doing well the next day. Second day simply could not get anything down and liquids would not stay down. Pain was understandable. Third day turned over in bed and thought She pulled something. Called the Doctors office to inform them ( the support staff) they didn't think much of it and prescribed her a liquid pain medication. Vomiting began and the support staff seemed to think it was all failry norm though varying from person to person. 9 17 014 pain unbearable.we go to ER. Discovered gallbladder needed to be removed. Mind you it took a sonogram and Cat scan to find her gallbladder. They drew so blood for labs it was awful. Left ER next day seen Surgeon who did not at anytime touch or examine her. 19Th September had gallbladder removed. It was a Friday. Following Monday, vomiting and pain s sever she was rocking I came Rom work early as planned and called ems. Tuesday sent to ICU and placed on life support. Surgeon removed small intestin said part of it had died and had to be removed wednesday cardiac arrest. Thursday maintained and Friday Another cardiac arrest and passed away. There is so much more to be told. Will load pictures soon of our journey soon. Pics will have notations. Please know that our lives have forever been changed and devastated. Can't describe the pain and financial nightmare. The affect on our 14 year old daughter. And our boys..... our home our lives and oh my God our lives........ so very sad. I cannot help but ask though it strips away the pride of being the man who has given my all to provide for my family. We have a memorial fund account set up to help us get moved from the home we can longer afford to live in. Oh my God ..... broken and lost ..... if you have never known love...... I have...... and even now as the tears stream from my eyes I miss a long for her.....our children are so lost. God help us....... please.

Submit "The Passing of  my Angel" to Digg Submit "The Passing of  my Angel" to del.icio.us Submit "The Passing of  my Angel" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Passing of  my Angel" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sooo Sorry, words can not express, Soo Sorry for ur loss. Prayers and thoughts coming from California...
    So sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your children
    OMG, I am so sorry, no words can express and would be so inadequate
    So very sorry. A very sad story!
    Thoughts with you and your children at this terrible time. I'm so sorry to hear your story.
    I am very sorry to hear this very sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family xx
    I have read your several times and I can only imagine the pain and loss you and your family are feeling. Thank you so much for letting us know what happened. I know it had to be hard to write. Please also let us know the memorial fund info.
    I am praying for your family.
    I am so,so sorry for your loss. May God bless and comfort you and your children and give you strength for the journey ahead. I want to thank you also for letting us know what happened. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Thank you for sharing. Very sad indeed. I'm very curious what her sleeve surgeon has to say about all this. It seems like if her gallbladder was diseased they would have seen it during her sleeve surgery (I'm not a doctor so I'm not even sure about that). Also, I'm very curious about why part of her small intestine had died. Is the intestine maneuvered or touched during surgery? Looking forward to hearing more details and your pictures. I'm interested in your memorial fund, too. My continued prayers <3
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Words seem so small and inadequate. I wish I had one big enough and strong enough to ease even a little of your family's pain.
    There is not a thing that any of us here could possibly say to you that would be adequate at this terrible time. Just know that even though we are helpless to support you and your family through this tragic loss, that we are all thinking of you and so many prayers are coming your way. Yes I too would like to know the details of the memorial fund.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family.
    There are just no words for such a tragic loss so unexpected. Prayers to your family.
    My God. I am so sorry.
    So, so sorry for this incredible loss. Please share the link for the fund.
    I am so sorry for your loss. I can feel your grief in your words. May God comfort you and your family.
    I am so very sorry for your family' loss. Praying for your family.
    I am praying for your family and so sorry for your loss.
    Prayers for you and your children. So sorry.
    Sending Prayers your way.Im so sorry fr your lost..im teary eyed reading your post..please post the link for the fund.,,
    There are no words to express how sorry I am for your loss.
    My heart aches for your loss! I am so very sorry! You & your children are in my prayers!
    So very sorry for your loss. Such a sad story. You and your family are in my prayers.