Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

itsjusmycize

The Passing of an Angel.

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone. The love of my life and the joy of our children was sleeved on 9-11-2014 she passed away 9-27-2014. I will tel her beautiful and sad story soon. Please pray for our family. Words cannot explain our pain.

Submit "The Passing of an Angel." to Digg Submit "The Passing of an Angel." to del.icio.us Submit "The Passing of an Angel." to StumbleUpon Submit "The Passing of an Angel." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My condolences. This is sad news.
    So sorry to hear about your loss, sending prayers your way.
    Oh my goodness.....Without even hearing what happened my heart feels so heavy for you and your children. I am so very sorry.
    Very sad news. So sorry for your loss.
    I am so sorry for your loss; Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
    I am so sorry to hear of her passing. My heart goes out to you, your children, family and friends.
    Soo Soo Sorry ... Keeping u in prayers.God please watch over this family.
    I'm so sorry. My condolences to u. Hopefully you will post soon. I'm due to have sleeve soon. I'm just worried air complacations. Try hardly hear of any.
    I am extremely sorry for your loss.

The way you describe your "love of your life", I am sure she is looking down at you and smiling to see how much you love her.
    Sorry for your loss. your family is in my prayers!!!!
    Was this from complications from the sleeve? I am hoping this decision did not cause her life.
    You are right when you say that words cannot express your pain. There are no words for this kind of tragedy!!
    What a tragedy! So very sad for you!
    I am so sorry!! I will be praying for you and your family during this most difficult time.
    I sorry for your family loss! Will keep you all in my prays.
    I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Many prayers going out to you.
    What sad news. I am sorry for your loss.
    May God continue to guide and comfort you and your family through this difficult time.
    I am heartsick for you and your family! Please keep us posted on how you are doing! Prayers for comfort and strength during the most horrid part of life....being left behind by death!
    This is so upsetting. Please accept my condolences and prayers for your peace and comfort. I pray especially for your children, who have lost their mother.
    I also have not been sleeved yet and this scares me. Please give us details as soon as you feel comfortable sharing.
    I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers are being lifted for you and your family.
    I am so sorry... praying for you and yours.
    Sending my prayers and love! ��
    May I offer my sincere sympathy at this very sad and tragic time. God bless you and your family.
    So sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
    I am so sorry for your loss, you and your children are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time in your life. Love your children with all your heart as they are a gift from God to remind you of the love you had and still have for your wife.