Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rainbow

4 + years out update

Rate this Entry
Hello my fellow sleevers! Just a quick update. I am still maintaining my weight loss. I do think i can eat more then i use to, but am not gaining weight. I can eat 1/2 a peanut butter jelly sandwich for lunch. i can carefully eat a 1 piece of pizza for dinner, if i eat 2 because i am stupid and irresponsible then i puke up my dinner and feel horrible! Soft mushy food still feels and sets better then solids. Staying hydrated is still something i have to be diligent about. I still do not drink my calories! only water, crystal light, sugar-free Ice tea, ect... I do not drink carbonated beverages because as much as i love and miss soda pop, the gas gets into lower parts of my body now and causes extreme pain and discomfort that can last a day or two so it is totally not worth it! I still prefer to drink hot beverages over cold. they feel better and helps me to drink more. Coffee will ALWAYS be my Beverage of choice! I eat anything i want to at this point, but i do make an effort to eat more balanced with protein being a main focus. I nibble on nuts or cheese or trail mix or granola i find i need to nibble every few hours. I don't usually feel very hungry, but the very few times i do like if i haven't eaten anything for 6 hours i will tend to eat too fast or too much and get sick so it is better for me just to nibble between meals and eat small during meals. Eat small, Be Small. That's my life and I like it just fine! I will make an effort to post a new after picture soon. On a personal note, My Mother passed away 6 months ago after a long battle with cancer. My Dad is expected to go any day now as well. But not all has been sad, as I am the proud new grandma of a Baby girl! My 2 Sons and their wives and 2 grand-babies are all going to the Beach with My husband and I for the week! I am so looking forward to having my family together, hopefully i will get a photo to upload so you all can see i am happy, healthy, and still Thin! Take Care my friends! Love Rainbow

Submit "4 + years out update" to Digg Submit "4 + years out update" to del.icio.us Submit "4 + years out update" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 + years out update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So sorry to hear about your parents but I want to thank you for taking the time to update us. It's inspiring to know that years out you can still do it and be successful. Much appreciated!
    Sincere condolences for your mom and sending strength and comfort for you and your dad.

Congrats on the weight maintenance and the new grand baby. Happy to hear your life is on track otherwise.
    I'm sorry to hear about your parents, Peace and Blessing to you and your family. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for this post, I love to hear from the OG Sleevers! LOL!!!!
    Eat small. Be small. I love it. Thank you for sharing! And my sympathies for your loss.
    Thank you for the updates. My condolences about your parents. I am learning to practice some good eating habits as my journey has just begun. Its comforting to know that you have sustained for so long. Take care.
    Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry about your parents but happy for you with new grandchildren. It's so nice to hear from someone with so much time out from surgery and how well you are doing!
    How amazing of you to return and share your update with us. That really warms my heart. I'm sorry about the loss of your mom as well as your dad's declining health. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

You're a beautiful lady and I just can not fathom that you are anyone's grandmother; you look so young! Please post pics of yourself and those precious babies who have an angel in heaven watching out for them. =)
    "Eat small, be small". Very good motto! Very sad to hear of your family sadness.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your parents but am encouraged that you are feeling well and maintaining your weight loss.
    Congrats on the new babies!! So sorry to hear about your mother and father. Glad to hear you dealing with it as best you can!
    Rainbow, I've missed you around. I actually miss a lot of the "old gang" who helped me through so many challenges along this journey. I'm sorry to hear about your parents, it's never easy. Congratulations on the new baby grandchild, and continued successful weight maintenance. I find maintenance a little challenging, but nothing I won't handle as I'm determined to never be overweight again. I like to pick on the same type of foods, cheese stick, nuts, 80 calorie yogurt, etc. I'd love to see you around more and a new picture would be great. Happy Holidays and continued success!