Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ACE

Finally some kind of answer!

Rate this Entry
I went yesterday for the Upper GI which was nasty but not terrible. The Dr doing the scan immediately said I have an issue emptying my stomach and that could be the root of many of my stomach pain issues as well as the reason I haven't had a desire to eat at all I always feel like i am full because the food isn't digesting its just sitting in my stomach. So next is some test I have to eat radioactive things in a batch of eggs and then lay down and let them scan me while it digests to see what exactly is happening. not something I am looking forward to but i need some answers so at least this is something! I am down in the 150's weight wise and trying so hard to just stay there because I am already bones under all this skin. Granted I have never LOOKED better in my life but i feel crappy! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	163 side.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	191.2 KB 
ID:	22037

Hope everyone has a temptation free Halloween tonight, stay safe and keep yourself on the wagon its so not worth the few seconds of delight for that candy!

Submit "Finally some kind of answer!" to Digg Submit "Finally some kind of answer!" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally some kind of answer!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally some kind of answer!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Please let us know what the results are. All the best. You DO look great!
    I'm glad that they are working on finding out what exactly is going on! Hope they figure it out quickly and you can get some relief!
    You can't keep going feeling like that - I'm glad they're looking into it for you!!! Hope it's resolved quickly and easily!
    I have the same problem. my stomach doesn't digest the food properly and I always feel full. I take meds for it now. good luck!
    Ahhh! Good that you are steps closer to answers. So relax the weekend, go get those absolutely awesome kidlets, squeeze those Tricks and Treats to them while you get your share of their treats and hugs from them!!
    Feel better, much better, my friend
    Ace I pray that all goes well and you finally get an answer. I know that it is frustrating as all get out when they just DONT KNOW. Godspeed on your recovery.