Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

EsikaElektra

5 months post op w/ pics! LOVE MY SLEEVE!!

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5 months.jpg 
Views:	592 
Size:	362.5 KB 
ID:	22033So, this is the first month that people are really noticing how much weight I've lost! I've been at the same company for 4 years, and one of my contractors that I deal with A LOT didn't even recognize me when he came in the office.. (& we have the SAME rare last name!!) I'm down to 209 and couldn't be happier! So close to wonderland! Shopping and getting dressed in the mornings is so much easier these days! I went shopping Wednesday night, and I can't express the freedom I felt by not getting HOT in the dressing room from changing clothes! I used to just buy the brand of clothes that I knew fit so that I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of trying them on & breaking a sweat! It was so nice to not want to cry when I left the store & to enjoy the reflection staring back in the mirror (especially after a LONG day of work & NO makeup!) I posted a blog when I had the "before" pictures taken before my surgery- about how I couldn't believe how big I was..Well, I'm finally okay with posting it! This surgery has CHANGED MY LIFE!! If I can do this, so can YOU! Happy Friday, sleevers!

Submit "5 months post op w/ pics! LOVE MY SLEEVE!!" to Digg Submit "5 months post op w/ pics! LOVE MY SLEEVE!!" to del.icio.us Submit "5 months post op w/ pics! LOVE MY SLEEVE!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 months post op w/ pics! LOVE MY SLEEVE!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! I oh how I can relate to the breaking out in a sweat trying on clothes! I'm looking forward to the day I can enjoy it!
    You look awesome! Congratulations!!
    congratulations. i am so looking ofrward to trying on clothes again. i do the same, i stick to the brand and size i know fit. enjoy it girl!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!
    SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!! Congrats!!! Keep it up!
    You look awesome! I love that dress!!!!!
    you look great! love the dress!
    Oh wow! You look fantastic!!! So nice to see!
    Awesome.....Keep up the good work. I am feeling the freedom too. 6 months post op.
    great job, so happy 4 u... keep up all ur hard work...
    What a big change in only 5 months. You look so wonderful. Congratulations.
    Congratulations! Beautiful dress!
    I LOVE your post! I can't wait to have those same feelings your having! I dread going I to dressing rooms...
    You look totally fab - I'm inspired - congratulations