Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kacie77

Well I met my goal and didn't even know it!!!

Rate this Entry
So yesterday was an eventful day!
I had to go to the doctor for a checkup and of course the first thing they do is weigh you....well I knew what my weight was around from a few weeks ago but didn't think it had changed. Well guess what...I finally lost that sneaky little 2 pounds to put me at my goal weight. I'm actually one pound under my goal weight. I didn't even mention it to the nurse or jump off the scale and streak down the hall. I just smiled and my heart was happy!!!

I went home and put on my tennis shoes and ran 4 miles....although it was so freaking humid I almost died I kept going.

My weight no longer controls my life...I do! I decided to jog after a long work day to lace up my shoes and get out there. I decide to eat clean. I am no longer down in the dumps and so depressed...........I'M ALIVE AGAIN!

My husband is killing it yall...he looks so great! His weight is just melting off (in typical man style of course) and he looks and feels like a million bucks. I'm so glad we both have each other to lean on. It has brought us together in a way that I can't explain. It's like we are 2 teenagers again...so in love! He loved me skinny, fat, and all in between. Same for me...I love that man with all my heart. We are just in a really good place! I guess that's a NSV

So to end this...I met my GOAL WEIGHT! I said I wanted to be an athletic size 12 and well I AM! Saggy skin and all....I will continue to work on myself and keep moving forward. I'm in this for the long haul!!

I posted a couple of pics in my album if anyone wants to see the hubs and I's progress!

Submit "Well I met my goal and didn't even know it!!!" to Digg Submit "Well I met my goal and didn't even know it!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Well I met my goal and didn't even know it!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Well I met my goal and didn't even know it!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! That has got to feel great!
    You Go Girl! (And Boy). Congratulations!
    Congratulations! That's so great!
    (sigh) ... I love love stories even more than I love WLS stories. Yours is so sweet, Kacie.
    kacie!!! I'm jumping up and down! So happy for you and hubby. You've been working that sleeve girlfriend. Congratulations on making your goal!
    Happy endings are the best! Congrats to the both of you. Your an inspiration to us all......
    Happy endings are the best! Congrats to the both of you. Your an inspiration to us all......
    This is such a great story! You guys rock!
    Woo hoo!!! So happy for you both!!!
    Congratulations! I always love reading your posts. I've learned a lot about cooking and prepping healthy meals from the different sites you've posted.
    Congratulations, I am very happy for you. I have just started my journey and hope to be able to post when I meet my goal.
    Way to go!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
    Congratulations to both of you. It must be awesome to have your significant other on the same path as you so you have someone that understands what you are going through. I keep reading about how the weight just melts off of men and I wish it would START. Each and every pound that I have lost so far as been a battle of my mind over body. I have had to work hard at it. I guess I'm just a woman with a WooHoo. Godspeed to you both on your journey.
    That's beyond great! Congratulations to both of you!
    So happy for you honey!!!!
    What a awesome,inspiring story!I'm so happy for you!
    I'm waiting for my surgery day,and believe that I will have success too! I'm thankful for people like you,that come back on here,share their stories,and encourage others.You are appreciated! Keep me updated.�� Your photos are great!
    Awesome!!!