Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jus1605

10 weeks post op 7 weeks since leak

Rate this Entry
Had my surgery 10 weeks ago, and a leak was found 7 weeks ago, got out of hospital 5 weeks ago and I'm still struggling with my food. I get these sick feelings in my tummy all the time that feel like hunger pains combined with nausea, but I have no appetite, so eating is really hard. I'm hoping this will start to change soon and I will start to feel better. I'm taking an antacid from my doctor and trying really hard to get in my protein, if anyone out there has any ideas or suggestions or just encouraging words I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks for listening.

Submit "10 weeks post op 7 weeks since leak" to Digg Submit "10 weeks post op 7 weeks since leak" to del.icio.us Submit "10 weeks post op 7 weeks since leak" to StumbleUpon Submit "10 weeks post op 7 weeks since leak" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I don't, but I sure wish this cloud lifts away from you soon. I hope you feel better and I'm sorry you've had such a rough time.
    I'm really sorry to hear you're still struggling. I hope things get better for you soon.
    Jus1605 -- I'm sending you encouraging words. It's nice to see you here.

You must be SO GLAD to be out of that hospital and back home. Are you able to get outside and walk at all? Fall is such a lovely season and lifts my spirits every year. I hope it's a beautiful season where you are, too.
    I havent had surgery yet so I dont have any expert advice but I just wanted to say I hope your feeling better soon and the rest of your road to recovery is speedy......Sending positive vibes your way!