Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kenson

It's Been Awhile!

Rate this Entry
Where has the time gone? I have no idea. Its been a wonderful ride, that I can tell you. Not too much to report other than I am still loving my sleeve. Thankful that I was allowed to have this surgery. I have been given my life back and it gets no better than that! My current stats are: starting weight 240, current weight is 161. My personal goal is 155, but honestly, if I don't get there, I am just fine right where I am.

I continue to follow the guidelines outlined by my NUT and surgeon. I eat my protein first. I don't eat and drink at the same time! I don't deprive myself of anything. I eat whatever I want--I just don't/can't eat a lot of it. As my NUT has said often "your sleeve is your built-in portion control."

To those on the pre-op diet, hang in there. This surgery is so worth it. Follow the guidelines given by your team. My philosophy from day one was whatever they said they wanted me to do, I would do it. Your attitude goes a long way through this process.

Continued success to those of us sleeved and those yet to be!

Submit "It's Been Awhile!" to Digg Submit "It's Been Awhile!" to del.icio.us Submit "It's Been Awhile!" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's Been Awhile!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Preach!
    Go Kenson! Amazing work! Too bad we all live so far apart, I'd love to meet you someday, I really appreciate all your support.
    Congratulations! All that hard work has paid off! You are doing fantastic!!!! I'm glad you stuck around!!!
    Great job Kenson! You're looking fab!
    Good advice, And way to go with ur journey...
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Go Kenson! Amazing work! Too bad we all live so far apart, I'd love to meet you someday, I really appreciate all your support.
    That would be wonderful! You were such an inspiration to me during my journey!
    Kenson, your happiness radiates in your new pic and the smile on your lovely face You've been a wonderful addition to this site, and continued success!!
    Kenson, love the testimony. Thank you. I also read your daily menus on that "What's on Your Menu" thread all the time. I love that thread.
    You gave me such great advice when I was starting out- Congratulations on your amazing success- you deserve it all!
    Your doing so awesome keep up the good work. You inspire us all!!
    Thank you all! This site continues to be where I come for inspiration and support. If I offer that to others, I am equally blessed!
    Glad you're doing well! Although I've surpassed my original goal, your testament will help me to get to my new one. Thank you for sharing! You look awesome!