Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bombshell2Be

Getting Back on Track!

Rate this Entry
I haven't been very active on the forum lately, and have been majorly slacking off when it comes to my workouts! I also ran out of my vitamins, which is a major "no-no"... and definitely felt like crap because of that, but have stocked up again! For the most part, I have still been following my high protein/low carb diet, and haven't really gained (2 pounds), but definitely ready to hit the gym full time this week and start feeling like my new/old self again! I think I just let life get in the way, and it has been a major wake-up call for me that this post-sleeve life requires a daily, conscious commitment to yourself and your health and well being! It made me realize how easy it is to fall back into old habits and how crappy those old habits made me feel! It really scared me! For my fellow sleepers, if you've fallen off the healthy wagon, it's never too late to climb back on! This journey is not always going to be easy, we are all going to have our struggles, but this journey is totally worth it! Thanks so much to those of you that checked on me! Definitely feeling the love and appreciate the encouragement!

Submit "Getting Back on Track!" to Digg Submit "Getting Back on Track!" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting Back on Track!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting Back on Track!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for checking in & dropping some encouragement on the rest of us. Glad you are recommitting to your healthy lifestyle. Wishing you continued success.
    Darn that thing called " Life " lol.
    I know right?!? Lol! Between my three kids, football, Boy Scouts, cheerleading, art, ballet, homework, work, etc.... I just put myself on the back burner! Can't be a good Momma if I don't take good care of myself and my health too! Have to remember that!
    I can totally relate with being way to busy to take care of yourself. I have come to realize that I have become a selfish person when it comes to my time for exercise. We just HAVE to make time for us. I even get up 1 hour earlier than needed to get what exercise I can in, believe me I would rather stay in bed. Just get back on track, you can do it!
    Get after it, girl! I have to get after it myself!
    I just realized I'm almost 6 months out. I have to be vigilant because I'm not going back!