Hair Loss Help!!

Rate this Entry
Ok what is their that can help with this hair loss? I take 10,000 MCG 2 x a day
I have used Nixion shampoo
I use it's a 10 leave in conditioner
nothing seems to help at all
any help would be greatly appreciated
Thsnks

Submit "Hair Loss Help!!" to Digg Submit "Hair Loss Help!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Hair Loss Help!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hair Loss Help!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hair loss is pretty normal in the beginning. I used Biotin at the get go and never had any hair loss.. thank god cus I don't have much to lose :O Just make sure you're getting your protein in hon
    Do you use the Nioxin scalp treatment? My hairdresser said this was the most important part of the treatment. That being said, there really is nothing that will help but time. I have noticed the Biotin and Nioxin have helped after the losing part. My hair is coming back thicker than before.
    Part of the process for some of us.. i am in it now.. We will be bald, beautiful, sexy women.. LOL.. Let"s hope we really aren't bald
    Quote Originally Posted by mokaza
    Do you use the Nioxin scalp treatment? My hairdresser said this was the most important part of the treatment. That being said, there really is nothing that will help but time. I have noticed the Biotin and Nioxin have helped after the losing part. My hair is coming back thicker than before.
    At what point did you notice your hair starting to come back? I'm six and half months from surgery and beginning to wonder if my hair will ever thicken back up.
    I haven't been on for a long time but came here to see what people were saying about hair loss.
    I had surgery about a year and a half ago and am now really seeing my scalp. Why so late in the game? I was coloring my hair just before having surgery and lost some with that, but stopped a few months ago and now it seems it's not the bleached parts breaking off (there's always a little of that with bleach) but it's just getting thin from scalp to ends. I can see my head! Yikes. My brush is just full of hair all the time and has been since the beginning. Like I said, I thought it was the color until now

Wondering if anybody else has had hair loss that has not come back after this long?

*Was not taking vitamins like I should have been for about 8 months until a month ago. I quit because it was just so hard to swallow the huge horse pills. I gag on them. Now I have a drinkable vitamin that is good quality.
    Make sure your doctor checks all your vitamin levels.
    I drink Biotin 10,000 mcg 2x a day since before surgery I still loss a lot of my hair if been over a year and now is that my hair is growing. When we get surgery our body's go off balance and some loss hair faster then others I was told by my doctor that it happens and it will grow back all I can say is that its growing
    I had the same issue- thought I was going to go bald. Took the 10K biotin daily, and had shots- nothing helped. Believe it or not the thing that stopped my hair loss cold was Ovation. I always had a ton of hair and its still growing back slowly, but to actually make it stop falling out- Ovation helped in a matter of two days. Its expensive, and you have to order it on line, but it really really works.
    This is a huge freak of mine! I already have thinner hair. I can really afford to lose any!
    CANT*
    Here is a good article on hair loss after gastric surgery... There is not much you can do to prevent it, however the good news is that it will slow down around your 6 month post-op time frame. I have been shedding hair for about 3 months now... nobody else would notice except me. It is frustrating, but it will come back. If you take Biotin that will help with the new hair growth- but it will not stop the hair from falling out. Obesity Action Coalition » Weight-loss Surgery, Nutrition and Hair Loss
    I cut my hair short, use Nioxin and Ovation, nothing helps. My hair is starting to look really thin and is very dry. I even sleep in coconut oil twice a week, hoping it will help, but it hasn't. I take a ton of vitamins and eat protein, guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones with major hair loss. I'm at month 6, I sure hope it slows down soon.