Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tiffanytwilight

Wedding is only TWO DAYS away!

Rate this Entry
Wow, I can't believe it's already here. I'm getting married!

I really wanted to lose 50lbs before the wedding. I'm at 44lbs. While I SO wish 6 lbs would melt off before Saturday, I know it won't. BUT. I'm proud of where I'm at. I bought my dress last year when I was a size 22. They had to take it up 10 inches and I'm now a size 10. I just need to realize that in 3 months, I've lost a half lb a day. That's a BIG DEAL!!!

If anyone else is feeling that way, remember what you have ALREADY achieved and you will continue to meet goals!!

Submit "Wedding is only TWO DAYS away!" to Digg Submit "Wedding is only TWO DAYS away!" to del.icio.us Submit "Wedding is only TWO DAYS away!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wedding is only TWO DAYS away!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Congratulations!!! I hope your day is beautiful - that you are surrounded by those you love and that this is all just the beginning of Happily Ever After.
    Congrats! Wishing you well on your Wedding day!
    Congratulations on your weight loss success and for your up coming wedding. Please remember to enjoy YOUR special day!!
    Congradulations honey. Many blessings on your owls journey and your marriage.
    Oh, Tiffany!

Very, very, very best wishes to you and your husband. And if you would like to do so, post some wedding pix here when you're home from your honeymoon. I know we'd all love to see them and share your joyful day that way.
    Much blessings on your marriage!!!! & congrats on your success!!! Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful day!!!