Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Omy

Goal weight within reach!

Rate this Entry
.. I am 14 lbs from goal weight! Woohoo! But I am thinking of changing it. I think I wish to stay at 140. Why? Might be because people are stating I look amazing now. If I go too skinny I might look sickly. I fit a size 5! I love the fact that I can go shopping and be in the petite section. Lol. I walk 5 miles a day I found a job I love! Get paid nicely too! Lol. Get lots of cardio in, because of job but need to add weight lifting into my routine. I bought myself a new car. New me new car. Lol. Going on a cruise in April! Spring break here I come! Can't wait to level out and stay steady so I can plan my plastic surgery. Because honey I need and want a boob job! Lmao! That's it for now. Seeing my doc for a follow up in December. Last one for this year then once a year after that. Yes!

Submit "Goal weight within reach!" to Digg Submit "Goal weight within reach!" to del.icio.us Submit "Goal weight within reach!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Goal weight within reach!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What a year Omy - congratulations
    Congratulations! I'm happy for you.
    Many congratulations!! So much joy!
    WOW!!! See how changing one thing changes everything??? What a wonderful chain reaction!
    What a great accomplishment! You are living the DREAM! All the best for your continued happiness & fulfillment.
    Congratulations!
    Awww thanks guys!
    Congrats!! You sound like me!! I have BOOBS on the top of my list. Lol I have received so many compliments. I might want to stay at my current weight too. I am 5'4" and I have no idea what size pants I wear because I bought all junior jeans and they are size 11. I am happy with how I look (except for the grey hair) haha.

I look forward to hearing more of your journey.

Laura
    How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!!