Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bubba4u

VSG with Dr. Valenzuela

Rate this Entry
After 1 yr. of research (for economic reasons) made the choice to go with Dr. Valenzuela. Everything discussed with the rep from Mexico Bariatric Center was spot on. Her name was Cindy Rios. Very informative, knowledgeable and most willing to go the extra mile in making my decision easier. Went alone and was extremely comfortable. Hotel Marriot was great as well as the staff and on site co-ordinator Tatiana. Hospital MI Doctor was a modest facility with the required services provided. It is a clean fairly decent facility that met all my needs as well as provide all the staff, (from the lovely Dr. Valenzuela, her associates and the nursing staff ,) necessary for my procedure and care. The only discomfort I felt was from the drain which felt like being hit in the chest, but only lasted into 1 day after surgery. Throughout the experience I met the most wonderful people whom made every effort to make me comfortable. From the administrative people (which I regret not knowing all their names) to the drivers and the on site coordinator Jesus (just a great guy)and especially the nurses. All of them were caring and attentive (special mention to Erica)and lastly all the doctors who daily took time out to check with me and see how I was feeling. Big city facility "no", but a fully functional basic facility. Would recommend to others but as always do your research and be comfortable with you decision. Today is fifteen days out ,on the third phase of diet and incisions look good. had visit with primary care dr. on thursday last and he said looks fine. Awaiting blood work results and have a gen surgery follow up scheduled. So far, so good!!!!

Submit "VSG with Dr. Valenzuela" to Digg Submit "VSG with Dr. Valenzuela" to del.icio.us Submit "VSG with Dr. Valenzuela" to StumbleUpon Submit "VSG with Dr. Valenzuela" to Google

Comments

Congratulations , I also did the surgery in the same facility by Dr. Ramirez , and I had attain also, great team...., I stayed at the marriott too great hotel, I am 3 month now, and every day will get better , good luck to you.....
    Thank you for the much appreciated information bubba4u. I pray that each day brings you many blessed reports; while you are on your road to better health.
    Yay another mexico bariatric person! I have Dr Cabrera on November 14! Cindy is pretty awesome. Love to hear all about your experience!
    Congrats! Glad you're happy with your experience!