Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Metread

7 month follow up and my personal goal

Rate this Entry
I had my 7 month check up today (missed 6 month due to work). I have officially reached the goal weight I set for myself. I've lost 107lbs and gone from a 22/24 to a 9/10. I haven't been this weight since high school or right after.

There really are no words to describe how it feels to change so much so quickly. I can look in a mirror and not be disgusted with what I see. Don't get me wrong, I still see a chunky me, but I can live with that. I hope to have plastics next year to put everything back where it belongs.

The doc and I never discussed what his goal for me was. He told me if I was happy where I am, I could stay this weight, but it would be ok to lose another 10. My husband on the other hand said I don't need to lose any more. At this point, I'm not trying to lose, it's just coming off very slowly. I can live with that, too.

There has not been one minute that I have regretted my sleeve. It's the best decision I've ever made.

I wish you all success!

Submit "7 month follow up and my personal goal" to Digg Submit "7 month follow up and my personal goal" to del.icio.us Submit "7 month follow up and my personal goal" to StumbleUpon Submit "7 month follow up and my personal goal" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Go on girl, you got it!!!!!
    simply awesome...wow!
    So exciting. Met my nuts goal for me this am almost 7 mos out. Have 10 to go to normal bmi, and 29 to my high school skinny personal goal. So happy for you and all of us who have been brave enough to make the journey!
    thanks guys!
    I forgot to mention, my BMI is currently just over 24, I am officially in a normal weight range, and I have lost 86.4% of my excess body weight. YAY!
    Way to go!! You made your goal in less than a year!! That is awesome!!

Laura
    So proud of you!
    That is so awesome! Congratulations! Wishing you continued success and many blessings!