View RSS Feed

kenziesmom_2000

pics!

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Loser club 009.jpg 
Views:	763 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	21340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after 3 months.jpg 
Views:	790 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	21341

so here I am 3 months out from the best decision of my life. I couldnt be happier with the results I am getting. I still have 41 lbs to go to reach my goal but it is coming off steadily. i am starting to love myself again and I enjoy getting dressed up. my confidence is growing every day!

if anybody reading this is still on the fence about this surgery.... do it!!! not only am I the incredible shrinking woman, but I am soooo much healthier. no meds (except vitamins and potassium) no cpap machine, i have energy to play w my kids, i enjoy working out (something i was sure i would never say!), it is all worth it!!!!

hw 223
sw 217
cw 171
was in 20/22 pants
now in 14 pants

Submit "pics!" to Digg Submit "pics!" to del.icio.us Submit "pics!" to StumbleUpon Submit "pics!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thank you for sharing! I am only a month post-op and am looking forward to similar positive results..
    You look great! SO happy to hear that you are loving yourself again. Life is so hard when we don't feel good about ourselves.
    You look FABULOUS!! And I just love that smile on your face!
    You look awesome!!!
    Pretty lady, u look so happy... Contined sucess
    big change in a short time ... congratulations!
    You look amazing! Nice job.
    Continued success!! You look amazing
    You look fantastic!! Great job!

Laura
    Kenziesmom!! You look great!

So you only take vitamins and Potassium? Why the potassium? Right now I have to take the Potassium, because my body seems to waste it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangie82
    Kenziesmom!! You look great!

So you only take vitamins and Potassium? Why the potassium? Right now I have to take the Potassium, because my body seems to waste it.

it is just low... surgeon says that is common
    thanks everybody! cant wait for those last 41 to disappear!!! lol love the support on this site!!! you guys rock!!!!
    U look awesome keep up the good work.