Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

itsjusmycize

Home Sweet Home !!!

Rate this Entry
Hello, again. We made it home yesterday... had to pass through a rainy storm. Is that not ironic? The story of so many of our lives..."passing through a storm.." Well, I assure you that we have the victory!
Please allow me to clear up my earlier posting. I posted for my wife after her surgery, while she was recovering, and I think that when I said WE ARE SLEEVED it caused some to think both my wife and I have been sleeved. I have not,,, but my wife has.... and because we are one in all that we do... I said WE have been sleeved. I am not apologizing for being one with my wife, I apologize if anyone misunderstood my post on her behalf.
Now, we are home and comfortable. We have a little gas pain here and there but nothing we did not expect or have not been able to handle. We were up about 6:30 am walking around to help move and relieve the trapped gas and air. By the way, A mental note for all who may not have heard, during surgery, they fill your abdomen with air and you really will need to move around {walk} in order to help work that gas and air out of those places. Sure, it a little rough at the beginning but we are moving right along.... and you all will too.

Submit "Home Sweet Home !!!" to Digg Submit "Home Sweet Home !!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Home Sweet Home !!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Home Sweet Home !!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hello, again. We made it home yesterday... had to pass through a rainy storm. Is that not ironic? The story of so many of our lives..."passing through a storm.."...
    It sounds like you found blue skies and rainbows after that storm.
    *We* have a little gas pain here?

*We* are moving right along?

I hope that eventually she feels free to comment here, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    *We* have a little gas pain here?

*We* are moving right along?

I hope that eventually she feels free to comment here, too.
    I'm feeling better but until i feel like posting MY HUSBAND can post and share an express WHATEVER WHENEVER he feels the need to post.!!!! feel free to not comment or read anything *WE* POST
    Welcome, itsjustmycize!

Glad you are feeling better. This is a great forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to "the sleeved side"

Glad your home, one day at a time. 3 weeks this coming Tuesday and doing ok. Just take it easy that's what I'm doing, nothing overboard. Pamper yourself for now!!
    im so sorry for your & your familys loss . i remember following her right up until a few days after her surg. i loved the name she had given herself.(itsjustmycize) i thought ...how neat. i was just so sad when i read this. i can only imagine what you are going through. im about to have the sleeve done, & im just scared. not so much for me, but for my husband. he is full of anxiety so much of the time. i worry about him if i dont make it. my thoughts are constantly...should i do it or not. i dont really have much choice. i have the gastric band, & it is causing me all kind of problems. my dr told me i really need it out. so since im going to be put to sleep to get it out, i may as well go ahead & do the sleeve. im still having those thoughts tho. should i or not. i cant stop thinking about it. im going to mx cause my dr wants 14 thousand, i have to pay cash. my surg is in jan 2015. sorry for my selfishness. forgive me. but the truth, i was really hurt & beside myself when i saw this. i dont know what else to say, im just really sorry.