Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tiffanytwilight

6 week post op

Rate this Entry
Wow, I can't believe its already been 6 weeks!
I saw my surgeon and my nutritionist on Tuesday and they said everything is going good! I do need to try to get a bit more protein, since I had to stop my shakes. Its hard for me since I don't really like meat and I'm allergic to a lot of foods but I'm eating chicken as much as I can. I also need to get some iron tablets since all my BA vitamins made me sick. (I still have almost full bottles if anyone wants them.) I've lost quite a bit of weight and I'm walking everyday with my dog. We walk about a mile uphill =)
With a month until my wedding, I'm hoping to lose about 10 more lbs before then. More would be nice but 10 is reasonable =)

Love and light to you all!

Submit "6 week post op" to Digg Submit "6 week post op" to del.icio.us Submit "6 week post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 week post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I cannot for the life of me get those protein shakes down. Just the smell of whey make me sick. I had my sleeve surgery August 5, 2014. I am losing just concerned about the protein. I am able to get my vitamins in most days but it's been hard the last couple of days to eat very much at all. Did or have you experienced this?
    JenJen - I'm pretty much over the shakes too. But know I cannot reach my protein intake goal without them, so I hold my nose and swallow as much as possible. Not ideal, but I get it in.

Tiffany - Congrats on your 6 weeks! I just hit the same mark on Tuesday! TIme sure does fly!
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenriley
    I cannot for the life of me get those protein shakes down. Just the smell of whey make me sick. I had my sleeve surgery August 5, 2014. I am losing just concerned about the protein. I am able to get my vitamins in most days but it's been hard the last couple of days to eat very much at all. Did or have you experienced this?
    I did fine with me if I used soy milk instead of water. And I did one scoop of vanilla and one of chocolate. It wasn't that bad that way but I had to stop drinking them because they gave me kidney stones =(
    Quote Originally Posted by kchopkins
    JenJen - I'm pretty much over the shakes too. But know I cannot reach my protein intake goal without them, so I hold my nose and swallow as much as possible. Not ideal, but I get it in.

Tiffany - Congrats on your 6 weeks! I just hit the same mark on Tuesday! TIme sure does fly!
    Thanks doll!! Congrats to you too!!