Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bmiller140

Strangest NSV

Rate this Entry
Many NSVs are personal like when you realize that the smallest pants in your closet are too small or when you need to adjust the rear view mirror in your car because your butt is smaller.

Others are more public like when people call you skinny or good looking men actually notice you and smile.

Well I have now experienced the strangest NSV - so far at least. My husband and I had dinner with my son and his kids today. As we were leaving the parking lot I told my husband that I had lost another half pound for a total of 48-1/2 pounds. He congratulated me and said that you could really tell - especially from the back. Then wham - the strangest NSV - my husband told me that I didn't look like a linebacker anymore. Guess it's football season for real now. Maybe someday I will look like a cheerleader. One can only dream.

Enjoy every Non Scale Victor (NSV) - personal, public or strange. They are all good.

Bonnie

Submit "Strangest NSV" to Digg Submit "Strangest NSV" to del.icio.us Submit "Strangest NSV" to StumbleUpon Submit "Strangest NSV" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes..so glad I don't look like a football player anymore!
    LOL! Sorry. He's trying.
    I guess as quarterback, he doesn't want to anger his "eligible receiver".
    LOL, gotta love him! Nice compliment, even if was one you never expected to hear from him. I do have broad shoulders and I probably do look like a linebacker from behind. In a few months though I'll be a nicer looking, healthier former linebacker. I'm aiming for cheerleader status, too!
    LOL I know thats a great feeling. enjoy it. I updates my FB pic yesterday and My cousin who is having weight struggles himself called ma a skinny bitch all i could do was laugh and want to hug him. I have waited all my life to be called that
    My cousin and I who both had the sleeve recently, can't wait to be called a SKINNY BITCH! lol
    I know the feeling.when I hit 344 pounds I felt like footballplayer myself.I am getting close to that weight again and my football player status is disappearing... yay. dont wanna be n cheerleader though.... the old basketball player in me cant do that...lol