Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Redab051

Day 7

Rate this Entry
Good Morning,

Today is a beautiful day, and I am blessed to be in the land of the Living... I am on day 7 of Post op. Going to see doctor for check up...,I had a great day yesterday went shopping with my family for there dinner, chicken, shrimp and beef kabobs, with grilled corn, salad, burgers and it did not bother me that I could not eat it. I drank my broth and popsicles and shakes all day.... wonderful feeling.... MY GRANDCHILDREN FELT BAD FOR ME....LOL..Good Morning All

Submit "Day 7" to Digg Submit "Day 7" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 7" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 7" to Google

Tags: post op 1 wk Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You have a very beautiful attitude towards life. Very inspiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Poppa
    You have a very beautiful attitude towards life. Very inspiring.
    Thank you Joe, Life is a simple way to live... only what you make of it... If you feel like the whole world is out to get you then they are... I believe that God covers me where ever I go and In what ever situation I am in.... Thats because God is love and I live by there letter of the Law from the word...
    Thank you for your wonderful uplifting post. I have not been sleeved yet, hoping ins details are all fulfilled and getting a surgery date in Nov. I love reading the posts to see where I am headed. Have a blessed day. You are lovely.