Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DImplez610

One Year Post Op! 130lbs lighter! Pictures

Rate this Entry
OMG I can't even believe it myself. I have lost 130lbs. I've gone from a size 24 to a 12. 3xl tops and dresses to Mediums and Larges! Its crazy! I am a nurse and was wearing a size 3xl scrubs, I am now in a medium. I have lost count of how many inches I've lost but I know its LOTS! I have never been happier. I try to eat healthy. Still doing lean proteins and veggies, although I do sometimes allow myself a treat. Bread, couple bites of pizza etc. The great thing is that all I need is a couple of bites and it satisfies me. I work out a lot. Still doing boxing and now I have taken up jogging. I have a love/hate relationship with jogging. I Hate it when I do it, but I love the way it makes me feel after, and the fact that the scale moves every time I go jogging. I can't even believe its me doing this most of the time. I am getting married in May and I am confident that I will be able to lose this last 35- 45lbs before my wedding. I started this journey wanting to lose 170lbs. 35 seems like it'll be a walk in the park now. I def feel like I have to work harder to lose the weight now but I am ok with that and proud of how hard I am working. I could go on for days about the things that are great about losing all this weight but Ill just name a few of my favorites…
1.Crossing my legs! I can comfortably cross my legs. I do it naturally, without even thinking about it, its how i feel comfortable sitting now. Its amazing!
2.SHOPPING! I can walk into pretty much any store and they have my size… and its not even the biggest size in the regular store! A REGULAR SIZE STORE HAS SOMETHING TOO BIG FOR ME! I seriously never thought I'd see the day. I can fit a bra from Victorias secret. I have NEVER been able to buy bras from there.
3. People not recognizing me! People I've known for years will walk right past me or do a double take. It makes me laugh a little cuz to me I still look like me. But clearly not to others… or when I see pictures. I joke and say I used to be the opposite of anorexic. When I see pictures now I cannot believe I was as big as I was. I didn't look like that to me. Its crazy how your mind can trick itself.
4. My new body! I love it. Enough said! Loose skin and all, I love it! I can't wait to see what it looks like when I get to my goal.
5. HEELS! I wear heels ALL NIGHT LONG and my feet don't hurt! It is the best thing ever!
The only bad thing I can think of and I am reaching when I pick this… I get heartburn now. Very easily, sometimes out of the blue. Its a small price to pay, not even a price really, a small annoyance. I chew a couple of tums and its gone. I have absolutely No regrets about having this surgery. I would do it 100x over. I have also inspired a lot of ppl to have it. Several of my co workers have been sleeved this year after talking with me, and my fiancé had it 2 weeks ago. I would recommend a sleeve to ANYONE! I am absolutely positive I can meet my ultimate goal. And I will work my ass off (pun intended) until I do. My next goal is ONDERLAND!!! I am determined to meet Onderalnd before the end of the year! My final goal will be to weigh 180 or less by my wedding day 5/15/15! I know I can do it!

Here are some of my pics!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1409322919906.jpg 
Views:	630 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	21007   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1409322980088.jpg 
Views:	568 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	21008   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1408217172398.jpg 
Views:	627 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	21009   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1409542805172.jpg 
Views:	580 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	21012   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1409542825860.jpg 
Views:	618 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	21013  

Submit "One Year Post Op! 130lbs lighter! Pictures" to Digg Submit "One Year Post Op! 130lbs lighter! Pictures" to del.icio.us Submit "One Year Post Op! 130lbs lighter! Pictures" to StumbleUpon Submit "One Year Post Op! 130lbs lighter! Pictures" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow!! You look amazing! :-)
    You look incredible!!
    Congratulations! You look fantastic. Can hardly wait for my turn.
    Fantastic effort - you look amazing - keep up the good work
    Wow! You look great.
    omg u look amazing and beautiful great job
    Your post brings tears to my eyes. You are such a beautiful young woman. Your appetite for life swells my heart!

Congratulations to you.
    You look wonderful!
    Your post is very inspiring and I hope that I am as successful as you! Well done, what an amazing transformation and achievement! xx
    Such a beautiful girl. Congratulations on your weight loss and upcoming wedding!
    Hello nurse.... Looking great!
    You look so great. Congrats!!!!
    You look great!
    You are an inspiration.It is great your fiancé had the surgery too. You will be able to help and support each other.

The photos are amazing.You will be a beautiful bride!
    You look great!! Congrads on the wedding.
    YOU LOOK Fabsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss
    Miss thang!

Congrats!
    This is so inspiring. I am in a 3x now---thank you for showing me the potential of this surgery (and hard work!)
    Yes honey you better work!!!! As my good Judy's say lol. You look amazing! Congrats to you and keep it going. You have officially inspired me today. I was feeling a little down because I'm early post up and have been stalled almost 3 weeks...but I'm still pushing and doing what I need to. Again though your post was a confirmation to keep pushing! Thanks for posting and I wish you much continued success.