Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shalon

All the energies!!!!

Rate this Entry
Just rode my bike almost 10 miles today. Before the sleeve I hadn't been able to ride a bike for over 10 years. It hurt my spine and I couldn't balance right. Lost 100 pounds since sleeve, stalled out lately but I have so much energy I just can't stop getting up and GOING!

I'm just so happy. I didn't get this sleeve for looks, so I'm pretty happy even if I never lose another pound, let alone the other 100 my doc recommends. I feel like I look good, and I feel amazing. I have so much energy! I used to MAKE myself leave the house once or twice a week just so the agoraphobia and the Anthropophobia didn't win. But lately I've been going out when I wake up and staying out all day almost every day this last month!

Gwynnie Bee has helped me with my wardrobe on the cheap, so I feel like I have pretty clothing. And with corsets and shapers I feel like I look good, and guys have been noticing me, so I guess I might be right about that.

But I can't stop raving about the ENERGY! I had stopped walking much because it both hurt and I was embarrassed by how slowly I had to move. The pain got so bad, because of my spine, that I was using a cane to go even a block, and I had just purchased a walker to try out.

Now the walker is in my garage, the cane is gathering dust, and I rode almost 10 miles today!

This losing 100 pounds thing is the BOMB! I Highly Recommend it!!!

Submit "All the energies!!!!" to Digg Submit "All the energies!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "All the energies!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "All the energies!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wowza, what a great success!! Sounds like you are really enjoying life right now and you are an inspiration! Continued success to you!
    Hey Shalon - great to see your post! I know what you mean about loving the energy. I just spent some time with my 2 year old grandson and this time I could keep up with him, lift him up and play down on the floor with him too. What a joy to be able to participate more fully in the daily activities of being on this planet. Like you I walk more easily and with less pain now. Feeling this good is just plain wonderful!!
    Than you for your post! Wonderful for you - you're a rock star!!