Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

senorita lolita

Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana Mexico with Dr. Fernando Garcia - Awesome Experience and Excellent Care- 4 months Post Op

Rate this Entry
I had the sleeve also with Dr. Fernando Garcia in Tijuana, Mexico,

I can not say enough great things about him and the staff from Ready 4 A change and the Oasis Hospital. It was incredible experience for me, I am starting my 5th month post op. No major issues, except body aches I hear are common for rapid weight loss, I started working out a month after surgery, and pulled a muscle, been under the care of a chiropractor, and feel so much better, starting to work out and eat a lot more things, watching my food and liquids at different times helped 3o min before or after eating can you drink liquids if not you will throw up. Eat real foods as late in the game as you can. I tried bread after the 2nd week and that was it, I think I stalled my weight loss, I started eating soft scrambled eggs the first week I was home, I was starving, but I can only eat 3 bites of food or 1 taco, which is my favorite, I eat steak, and prime cuts and fish, chicken just no longer agrees with me. I eat soft cooked veggies and all smoothies, and soft foods, life is good, I have dropped 44 lbs in 4 months and starting month 5. All the folks on here tell me I am doing great so I guess I am, I dont look as fat any more down from 286 to 241 today. I am excited to loose the next 41 lbs hopefully by end of December and then another 41 by June 2015. Feeling great and Hope you will too.

Much Love,

Senorita Lolita[/QUOTE]

Submit "Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana Mexico with Dr. Fernando Garcia - Awesome Experience and Excellent Care- 4 months Post Op" to Digg Submit "Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana Mexico with Dr. Fernando Garcia - Awesome Experience and Excellent Care- 4 months Post Op" to del.icio.us Submit "Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana Mexico with Dr. Fernando Garcia - Awesome Experience and Excellent Care- 4 months Post Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana Mexico with Dr. Fernando Garcia - Awesome Experience and Excellent Care- 4 months Post Op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome! Thanks for your post. I'm scheduled for January 12 with dr. Garcia however he is now at Florence. I'm excited and nervous! Not too many posts about this hospital. Also nervous about travelling to Tijuana !