Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

secretblonde

clothes..NSV :))

Rate this Entry
I entertain for living..so I have lots of sparkly shirts LOTS. all different sizes, because my weight would go up, then down , then back up again... so over the years I COLLECTED... sparkly shirts... a couple months ago, I went through my closets, and got rid of the really really really big sparkly shirts.. mailed them off to a friend... and thought that I had really done a good job... nope didn't...
couple months later... today ... I went through my closets again... got the next couple sizes down ... and have them in different piles for different friends... three huge piles later and I mean huge... my closets almost look bear... I know someone out there knows this pain.. this concern... I DONT think I will EVER be as big as I was before... and as much fun as it is to buy new clothes.. its been an emotional day .. Just because of SPARKLY shirts... my journey continues.. another 30 pounds to go... and then we will see.. hello Large shirts... and just a couple exlarge, cuz I KNOW I will lose even more weight...

Submit "clothes..NSV  :))" to Digg Submit "clothes..NSV  :))" to del.icio.us Submit "clothes..NSV  :))" to StumbleUpon Submit "clothes..NSV  :))" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Your doing good ... Make some new shirts,bling them out ...lol
    AWESOMENESS!!!!! I looked at my closet and was kind of disappointed in the small amount of clothing that do fit right now. I have 6 huge tubs filled for the yard sale of sizes 16W-22W taking over my son's bedroom. Thank goodness he's in college and I have the extra storage.
    *bare!!!!
    Way to go, you entertainer, you!

Imagine how much Elvis would have loved this surgery.
    I get a little forlorn every time I have to purge my closet. I've had to do it about 6 times now. I went from a 3x 24-26 to a size 8 jeans & medium top. All in bat a year. So I feel your pain! But it's all for the best!i think I kept maybe one big out fit.
    I bet none of your sparkly clothes has the sparkle of your smile (as seen in your picture).
    Keep up the excellent work!
    You could always make a nice sparkly quilt.
    out with the old, in with the new. your progress is inspiring.
    Wow - what a wonderful problem to have. I have purged my closet and removed about 1/2 of the outfits I thought were too big. Just recently I have realized that I kept some of my "favorites" only to realize that as much as I liked them, I didn't look good in them and honestly . . . they were hot to wear with all the extra material. So, they are joining the others in the sell pile (at a local large size shop - all others to a Mother's Charity.)

Congratulations. You don't need the sparkly shirts with that sparkly smile!!

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Try to resist the temptation to buy too much, you'll lose so fast you won't wear one size for long. At each size I totally overbought. This summer I started as a 12 and ended as an 8. (Just skipped 10 all together...)

Too bad we all don't live near each other, we could get together once a month to swap things!