Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kindle

OMG..tastes WAY too good to not be bad!

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
I haven't really craved sweets since surgery, but it was a cold sleety day yesterday and I thought I'd see what kind of food experimenting I could get into with stuff I had in the fridge and cupboard.

Ended up with a killer cheesecake. Super simple...cottage cheese, Muscle Milk cake batter powder and a dash of milk. Glad I only had 1/2 cup cottage cheese left or I might have OD'd on the stuff. With a big huge smile on my face. If only a I had graham crackers to sprinkle on top for a "deconstructed cheesecake". (Yes I watch Chopped)

But I am kind of afraid to buy more cottage cheese

Submit "OMG..tastes WAY too good to not be bad!" to Digg Submit "OMG..tastes WAY too good to not be bad!" to del.icio.us Submit "OMG..tastes WAY too good to not be bad!" to StumbleUpon Submit "OMG..tastes WAY too good to not be bad!" to Google

Comments

Sounds amazing. I buy a protein granola mix with a little chocolate and caramel in it from My Bariatric Pantry. That would great for your deconstructed cheese cake.
    Sounds so dangerous!! LOL good for you
    sounds yummy yummy!!!!
    Do you know how much fat, calories and protein are in each slice? I love cheesecake and would love to try this.
    I'm curious. Did you bake this or just mix it together like a pudding? I'm always looking for new high protein foods and I love cheesecake!
    Since I still have about 90 more pounds to lose I count everything almost. It keeps me from cheating. But that cheese cake recipe sounds so good I may just make it anyways lol
    thank you.