Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

vonik

And now the journey begins

Rate this Entry
One more day and I'll be sleeved. I have to go into the hospital tomorrow to be monitered for my fluids that will be given to me on the day of surgery. Cardiology is requesting this.? I guess because of the excessive amount of fluids administered for surgery they want me to be monitered the day before to see if I can tolerate the fluids??? I don't know, whatever. I'm really ready for this, as a matter of fact I am looking forward to it, not scared just ready. I am soooo ready to let loose of this fat life and become a thin and healthy new person with an altogether different outlook on life and my health. I took pictures, full body, OH MY, I always thought I looked OK. My mom took measurements and pictures and we laughed so
hard we wet ourselves. She's my best friend and my No. 1 supporter of this surgery and it was her suggestion. So by Tuesday I will be on my way. Wish me luck and thanks to all the great posts, that truly helped me make this decision easier for me to make. Thanks and bunches of love to all

Submit "And now the journey begins" to Digg Submit "And now the journey begins" to del.icio.us Submit "And now the journey begins" to StumbleUpon Submit "And now the journey begins" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Keep the positive attitude as much as you can throughout this journey. Sounds like you have great support. Share your experiences with this group. You will be the "old timer" before you know it.

Good luck - Bonnie
    Best of luck. You will do fine. Go in with an open mind and know that making the decision is the hardest part.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmiller140
    Keep the positive attitude as much as you can throughout this journey. Sounds like you have great support. Share your experiences with this group. You will be the "old timer" before you know it.

Good luck - Bonnie
    Thank you, I appreciate all!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewMe3
    Best of luck. You will do fine. Go in with an open mind and know that making the decision is the hardest part.
    Thank you, appreciate it.