Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Monique

93 pounds down - Posted Before and After Pics!

Rate this Entry
Only 7 pounds away from the big 100 off... I need a bit of inspiration, to get me over the hump of work stress and personal life... and onto the 100 off platform.

Soooo, I thought I would post before and after pictures here on my weight loss blog. WOW... there is a difference!

Life has dealt us a blow, my dear husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor and will be having surgery in a few weeks (first time both neurosurgeons will be available at the same time). I am confident that everything will go well and he will recover quickly. BUT the old me would have had several hundred bowls of ice cream by now. The new me has gotten a few McDonald's small vanilla cones. I can't eat it all. But I know I need to S-T-O-P!

Folks, if I can lose 93 pounds - ANYONE can do this. Honest. It hasn't been easy, but it's been the very best decision I have ever made for my own health.

I hope to be posting soon with the good news that I'm down 100 total.
Hugs to all!

Submit "93 pounds down - Posted Before and After Pics!" to Digg Submit "93 pounds down - Posted Before and After Pics!" to del.icio.us Submit "93 pounds down - Posted Before and After Pics!" to StumbleUpon Submit "93 pounds down - Posted Before and After Pics!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

All my best to you and your husband.
    You look fantastic! I'll be keeping you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.
    You look really great...good job at staying strong through all of your stress. Wishing all the best to your husband.
    You are doing wonderful and you look great! The healthier you are, the better you feel about yourself, the more you can be there for your husband. Prayers are with you.
    You can do it! Keeping your husband and family in our prayers!
    Monique, congrats on your success! Saying prayers for you and hubby and believing that everything will be ok!
    You are an inspiration to those of us just beginning our journey! You look beautiful and sound like you coping with the stress of everything very well! I pray that you will continue your journey and reach your 100 pound goal....Of course you will.....And I especially pray for your husband and his quick recovery. I pray God will carry you through all of the stressful moments you will be facing!
    You're doing great! Prayers are being sent out for your hubby. I'm seeing Dr. Reintjes in KC for a brain tumor too, but mine doesn't have to come out (yet?!)
    Sending prayers for your Husband. Congrats on your weight loss.
    Continued success, and positive thoughts to your husband! My mother had a brain tumor many, many years ago, before the MRI was even a tool used, and she did so much better than anyone expected. With the technology of today, he'll do just fine! Prayers to you.
    You look wonderful! All the best to you and your husband during this trying time.
    And you will! Prayers for you and prayers for your husband
    Prayers to your husband...I can imagine how scary that must be for your family. On a positive note, you look great!
    Congratulations! Prayers for you and your husband...scary.
    good thoughts to you and your husband!!!! for the 2 nurologists to be there and available at the same time...thats some good juju!!! as far as your weight loss goes...you're an ispiration...i will have my surgery in 67 days but whose counting...and look forward to hopfully have the same results as you and soooo many others!! thanks
    ps. keep us posted on your husband's progress too
    Glad you're doing well and will pray for your husband.
    I am with you - I have lost 95 lbs and been in a "stall" for 3 weeks, so I am just really eager to get to that 100 lb part. I know it will come, but it is frustrating......
    Congrats and good luck to your husband and you both! I hope everything turns out well!
    Congrats!
    congrats 100lbs is great I am stuck at 60 don't know what to do . prayers to your family hope all goes well with your hubby
    Well done on your weight loss. That is so inspiring! My thoughts are with you and your husband. Praying that his operation is a success and that you both live a long and prosperous life together. Take care. M x
    wishing your hubby a speedy recovery
    Monique, I just saw your message. Such good news about your weight loss and a beautiful photo comparison.

Sending you my very best wishes for your husband's successful surgery and speedy recovery.
    Prayers for your husband on his upcoming surgery and congratulations on your weight loss.