Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Monasongbird_4

The ultimate waiting period!!!

Rate this Entry
Hey guys!
I have finally completed all of the requirements for my insurance company. My information was submitted on August 8th by my surgeon's insurance coordinator, so hopefully I will have an approval by this Friday.

Submit "The ultimate waiting period!!!" to Digg Submit "The ultimate waiting period!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "The ultimate waiting period!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "The ultimate waiting period!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am confident it will be approved; let us know. Congratulations!

But if for some small reason it isn't, have your surgeon and PCP contact them why they recommend this procedure for you. My insurance denied it exactly 2 weeks before my procedure. I contacted my surgeon & PCP, they resubmitted some paperwork and magically the insurance company now approved it.
    thanks for the encouraging words words
    how exciting for you!!! My surgery is scheduled on November 3. I can hardly wait....
    Good luck! I hope it happens for you!
    Wishing only positive thoughts...
    Well, guys I was Denied... My insurance company said I didn't meet the medical requirements.
    My BMI is 36 and I have Osteoarthritis.
    So Sorry to hear they keep denying you... Just keep the faith, IF its meant to be I have been trying since 2008 and when I get state medical it approved... ant that something.....Praying along with you...