Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

g~doll

Day 15 update

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by g~doll View Post
(This was written a week or so ago.) Hi everyone, hope all is well. Update day 15. I'm doing better still get heartburn, but I take
Prilosec for it. My back doesn't hurt as much just a bit every now and then. I get these weird pains
Once in a while on my left side under ribcage. Might just be gas but they're scary feels
like something's poking at my heart. Tummy has been handling all liquids well. I have a couple
of weeks left off work, but going to ask for two more since my job requires heavy lifting.
I'm scared I will damage something. I'm also scared that when it comes to eating real food
my tummy won't handle it well? As you can see I am scared about a few things.
I just hope my new tummy and I get along really good. LoL
I have decided to not weigh myself until I feel I've recovered from surgery.
Do not want to stress myself just focus on recovery.
Well just wanted to let you all know how I was doing and thanks to everyone for their kind words
And best wishes. I have learned a ton from you all. Thanx a bunch :-)

Submit "Day 15 update" to Digg Submit "Day 15 update" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 15 update" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 15 update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Relax and just listen to your body. As long as you get the protein shakes in and the fluids/water, you will heal beautifully. As far as work goes, absolutely, if you can afford to take the time off then take it. Heavy lifting for me was not an option until 3 months out according to my doctor.