Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jessiejess

Bikini Pics - I said I wouldn't post these but here they are.

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by jessiejess View Post
Ok. I did it. I wore an actual bikini this weekend. I said I was not going to post these but why the heck not. If I can motivate someone with these, then it's worth it.
Be kind. I'm not wearing any makeup and I was outside and in the pool all day and it's HOT here in Texas. I'm an extremely modest person so wearing that bikini and posting these is kind of a break through moment for me. I NEVER show my thighs and my tan lines don't match. Lol. The white part of my stomach above the bathing suit bottoms is all sun burned now. And I'm including a candid my daughter got of me stretching. It's not my favorite, but my husband loves it.
Ugh. Knowing me, I'll take these down as soon as I put them up.
And if you saw the my bathing suit pics from last week and are wondering what I'm always laying out by, I've attached a picture of that too. It's my weekend happy place.
Ok, about to click submit. EEEEK!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arms Up.jpg 
Views:	902 
Size:	960.5 KB 
ID:	20751   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Full Body.jpg 
Views:	921 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	20752   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Full Body Outside.jpg 
Views:	904 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	20753   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bay.jpg 
Views:	841 
Size:	2.55 MB 
ID:	20755   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laying Out 2.jpg 
Views:	909 
Size:	3.66 MB 
ID:	20758  

Submit "Bikini Pics - I said I wouldn't post these but here they are." to Digg Submit "Bikini Pics - I said I wouldn't post these but here they are." to del.icio.us Submit "Bikini Pics - I said I wouldn't post these but here they are." to StumbleUpon Submit "Bikini Pics - I said I wouldn't post these but here they are." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by lundbergmn
    Ok 1. You look amazing 2. How much have you lost 3.what did you do to get in such amazing shape & no shrinkels?
    Hi, Denise. Sorry for the WAY late response, but I never check the blog. 1. Thank you!! 2. I think in August I was at about 155. That's 87lbs down. 3. I worked out every single day for at least an hour doing cardio and weight lifting. When these were taken, I'd been working with a personal trainer twice a day for about 2 months and that is when I really saw things start to change. Since these were taken, my body has changed so much!! But I've still got those lumpy thighs. Gonna have to get them fixed.
    But thank you for the compliment.
    I just went through my blog. I didn't realize I'd posted so many. This is the first one that popped up and I almost deleted it because I couldn't believe I posted pictures. UGH! But then I read all these wonderful responses and decided to leave it up.
    Thank you all for the kind words. I'm glad I am able to motivate people through my journey.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDejavu
    Looks awesome!! Did you have a tummy tuck? Your tummy really looks great! Congrats! My goal is 2 be in a bathing suit next summer!!
    Thank you. No, I haven't had any work done. Just being asked is a compliment.