Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jessiejess

90lbs down - Bikini Pics

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by jessiejess View Post
I've shared stories on here about how I'm living my life now and how great I feel. I've posted before and after pictures but in some of the posts, people have asked to see more pics. Well, I posted about letting my husband take pictures of me in Cancun in a two piece and how I posted them on facebook. I also let him take pics of me in a two piece last weekend. I bought a bikini to wear this weekend but since it's not a skirted bottom, I DOUBT I'll be letting anyone take pics of that and I certainly won't post them. Lol. - unless I surprise myself and don't look too bad.
So, attached are some of me in Cancun and a few of me last weekend. Be kind. I've definitely got a little loose ab skin and my thighs don't look very good, but here they are. I'm putting these out there so I air a little of my dirty laundry and maybe even learn to own my new body and try to learn to be proud of it.
I hope these aren't TOO bad. So, here it goes.....
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cancun Beach.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	20745Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140802_183912.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	20746Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140802_181010.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	286.3 KB 
ID:	20747Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140802_184617.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	342.4 KB 
ID:	20748

Submit "90lbs down - Bikini Pics" to Digg Submit "90lbs down - Bikini Pics" to del.icio.us Submit "90lbs down - Bikini Pics" to StumbleUpon Submit "90lbs down - Bikini Pics" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look great!!!
    You are BEAUTIFUL!
    While I commented on your other kini pics yesterday, I wan on the elliptical and thought about you the whole time (not in a creepy way) but in a motivated way! My stomach has a roll that is stuck...I don't even care...I know it will take time and probably a surgery to fix it. My inner thighs are so saggy and I have a varicose vein that popped up that runs across the top. You motivated me to at least keep moving forward with my cardio and strenght training. I know I can at least fix more of my legs on my own. Again you look amazing and WERK girl! LOL
    You look fabulous! GO YOU!
    Wow, you look amazing! I've never worn a bikini in my life! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
    Hi Jessie,
    You look great! Did you have skin removal. I hope when I am finish I look as great as you do.
    What type of exercise did you do?

Just searching for answers I am 14 day out of Post-op.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redab051
    Hi Jessie,
    You look great! Did you have skin removal. I hope when I am finish I look as great as you do.
    What type of exercise did you do?

Just searching for answers I am 14 day out of Post-op.
    Hi, sorry for the late response. I haven't checked this in ages, obviously.

Thank you for the compliment. No, I have had no work done. Since these were taken, I've lost another 16lbs so I'm definitely not ready for plastics yet. I'm going to wait probably another year.
    I worked out every day for at least an hour. I did cardio and strength training. It made a huge difference in my body and it looks MUCH more different now than it did in these pics. Seeing them makes me realize how different I feel and look and it's only been 4 months. Wow, I love my sleeve and my new life.

I hope you're having a successful journey. Good luck.