Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jessiejess

Paying it forward - Pics attached

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by jessiejess View Post
Hi everyone. Well, its been 9 months since I made the best decision of my life outside of marrying my husband and having children. I am a completely different person. I workout every day and enjoy it. I love pictures of myself. I no longer have social anxiety. I no longer feel like a spectacle because I am the fattest person in the room.
My body fat percentage is well within the healthy range. I have lost 67.75 inches and went from size 20 to size 4/6 and XS/S which I never thought was possible. I feel amazing. I've attached some pics of the new me taken last week in Cancun.
So, what's my point? When I first started this journey I was terrified and excited at the same time. I was so afraid it wouldn't work, just like everything else. I thought I'd never be able to eat again. You all know this because you have probably thought it before or even think it now. I want to help people enjoy be strong and know they can do this. It works!!!
So, enjoy your journey and your new life. I hope this gives someone hope and inspiration, and just makes someone feel good with either the decision they are struggling to make, or the journey they have decided to embark on. It's SO worth it.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140711_220030.jpg 
Views:	642 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	20743   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-07-11_19.52.32.jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	158.2 KB 
ID:	20744  

Submit "Paying it forward - Pics attached" to Digg Submit "Paying it forward - Pics attached" to del.icio.us Submit "Paying it forward - Pics attached" to StumbleUpon Submit "Paying it forward - Pics attached" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, you look great, my surgery is in 6 days and I can't wait, I hope I'm as successful as you.
    Smoking. ...
    Thanks for posting. My surgery is in October and I am feeling/worrying about all the things you said. You look great!
    Surgery in November and I am terrified!
    Had the band before and did not worked out, I hoping sleeve will.

what was your worse time?