Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shalon

Energy, Energy, Energy!

Rate this Entry
So I'll start by saying I'm still stalled. My weight has actually gone up a pound since January. But that's pretty much the only depressing thing that's going on in my life lately.
I have energy! Like for days. I am now a size 20 in Lane Bryant pants and 22 in Gwynnie Bee land. Down from a size 30. I can fit a 1X shirt, but 2x is more comfortable. I have boots that fit my calves, and my belt that I could barely close before is now 12 notches in (it has a notch every 1/2 inch)
I'm getting married in 2 months, we're looking into being foster parents. We're buying a 3 bedroom home, and we've already been approved.
OOH, and the best part is that I don't need my cane lately, unless I'm planning a very long walk. I haven't used an electric cart in a store in over a month.(and I've been IN lots of stores) In fact, I was walking around downtown Fargo the other day, with cane, and I left in in a store. LOL. I mean, I left it there and got 3 blocks away before I noticed I didn't have it anymore. From being dependent on the Cane to walk a full block, I've gone to being able to walk 3 blocks away before I even realize it's missing. In fact, for the last week and a half, every time I go out someone notices I don't have my cane.

I feel like, if I stay stalled here, and don't lose another pound, the surgery was still worth it just to get rid of that cane! And I have so much energy that the only reason I'm at home today is because I don't have any clean pants that fit me. I have to do laundry in order to go out today.

Submit "Energy, Energy, Energy!" to Digg Submit "Energy, Energy, Energy!" to del.icio.us Submit "Energy, Energy, Energy!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Energy, Energy, Energy!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You are a SUCCESS!

What a gorgeous story. Thank you.
    sounds like you are doing great, not using my cane as much either, but I have to start walking more to get out of my stall I think. Great work.
    My guess is that with all that newly-found energy, you will pick up that cane and practice a dance routine! You made me realize, yet again, I choose this journey with all of us.
    Continued success every moment you discover what's next for you.
    Shalon, I'm so very happy for you! Thank you for sharing your great & inspirational story. I wish a whole series of GREAT things could happen for all of us like it's happening for you. I wish you a love-filled marriage! I hope I get another chance at love before it's all over. I hope you love your new house. Even though these are all happy occasions, change produces stress. Be gentle & loving with yourself. Don't have too many bride's maids because they cause drama. I wish you continued success.
    Awesome! Keep up the good work:-)
    What a great story. Such an amazing success so far!! congrats and thank you for sharing!!!
    thanks for sharing! you are doing sooo great! so happy for you loosing your cane!!