Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

prettypennie

Day 9 of my Pre-op liquid diet.

Rate this Entry
I am going strong on my liquid diet day nine. 10lbs gone although I weighed myself this morning and gained a pound don't know how that is but what-ever. I was salivating over a doughnut yesterday maybe that was the reason for the weight gain lol. I do think about food a lot. I thought about food a lot my whole life though. Five more days and I will be sleeved. Can't wait. !!!

Submit "Day 9 of my Pre-op liquid diet." to Digg Submit "Day 9 of my Pre-op liquid diet." to del.icio.us Submit "Day 9 of my Pre-op liquid diet." to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 9 of my Pre-op liquid diet." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes and I'm telling you after the surgery drama you are going to love it! I am getting better everyday and the little sleeve packs a mean punch. I lost 13lbs the first week! Now I know it will slow down and everyone loses at a different pace, but as long as we are losing, that's all that matters!
    Hi Prettypennie, I am on day 6 of my liquid diet....not lovin it but what the heck...there'll be plenty of time to eat later on .

I also lost 7 lbs and seemed to have gained 1 lb today. On 800 calories a day....
    I am on my 6th day of liquid diet as well, its not easy because there is food all around me. I have lost 10lbs so far, Im happy with the weight lost but the protein shakes makes me gassy. Im excited about my journey but also a bit anxious as I am a band to sleeve revision. I hope everyone is prosperous on their journey. And thanks for the Updates.
    Could be PMS