Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

khunter719

Change of plans

Rate this Entry

Well the doctor's office called and he switched surgery from the 13th to the 12th of next week. So today is my last day to eat what I want and then it is off to a 5 day pre-op, fun but it has to be done. I did it when I had the 2 lap bands put in so I can do it now. I'm still living through my husband not wanting me to get the surgery but he says he just wants me to be happy. When I reach 175 lbs I'll be happy. Read up on how to cross the border without a problem. I have 2 gastric sleeve books on their way so I know what to look forward to. I'm looking forwards to Chinese food tonight for my final meal and then I start protein shakes for breakfast and lunch and then a few bites of lean protein for dinner. Stay with me, this is going to be a great ride.
Peace, love, and happiness
K

Submit "Change of plans" to Digg Submit "Change of plans" to del.icio.us Submit "Change of plans" to StumbleUpon Submit "Change of plans" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck, my surgery is on the 13th and I'm jealous that yours has been moved up. Best of luck for a speedy recovery. Are you going to Mexico and who is your surgeon? Mine is Dr. Almanza in Tijuana.
    Do not get that mind set of "last meal". You are not going for execution you are going for surgery. You will be able to eat all the foods you love again in the future, just very small amounts. Remember the surgery is the easy part of the process, the mind games are the hardest for most of us. Godspeed on your journey.
    Good luck to you - can't wait to hear more!

Take care,
    Pam
    Seth said it all. You just need to get away from the "last meal" mentality. It is the "first step" to your health. Without sounding flaky.