Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

vonik

August 26 here I come....

Rate this Entry
Office submitted papers on Monday got a phone call on Wednesday, I'm officially approved for August 26. Hard to explain my feelings, I need pinched, doesn't seem real. You put forth all the effort of getting approved and when it becomes reality it's hard to explain how I feel. Anxious, excited and a big sigh of relief that this Large Women Lifestyle is coming to an end. I hate to wish what is left of summer but I can't wait until August 26.

Submit "August 26 here I come...." to Digg Submit "August 26 here I come...." to del.icio.us Submit "August 26 here I come...." to StumbleUpon Submit "August 26 here I come...." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Did you have one moment of stark raving panic??? I did, then I did a happy dance. Your the day after me!!!
    I'm so happy for both of you! It is very exciting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzzsugar
    Did you have one moment of stark raving panic??? I did, then I did a happy dance. Your the day after me!!!
    We'll have to compare notes and keep each other company! Yes for one moment I thought WOW is this really happening to me and then a small voice said YES it is!
    Yay for you! I'm August 20th and I'm excited but scared!