Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Emilia

Finish Line

Rate this Entry
Hi Everybody,

After 7 months I got to my goal, I have lost a total of 58 pounds and tons of inches. From size 14-16 I am now a size 2-4.
I am very happy with the results, I don't want to loose anymore weight and of course I don't want to gain back any.
What a change? Looking at old pictures it's just unbelievable
It wasn't easy and I still struggle with eating and meeting my protein requirement.
Lots of times I feel like I hate food and I hate myself for hating food.
My biggest stress is when I have to eat because I never know how I feel after eating.
But with all this I am very happy and I would do it all over again.
Good luck to everybody- who started their journey and to those who have their journey ahead of them.

Submit "Finish Line" to Digg Submit "Finish Line" to del.icio.us Submit "Finish Line" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finish Line" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Fabulous job reaching your goal...really an inspiration
    Emilia, huge congratulations on achieving your weight loss goal.

Do you currently have support from a nutritionist, a counselor, your surgeon? If not, could you find some qualified people to help you deal with your stress and emotions and to help you develop a plan for stabilization and lifelong maintenance?

Very best wishes.
    See that was the whole problem, I had the surgery in Mexico, I didn't tell my family doctor only after I had a surgery and didn't get much support from there.
    I was determined that I can do it all by myself, yes I did it but you are right I need to find someone to teach me not to be afraid to eat.
    Thank you Ann
    Congrats on reaching your goal:-)
    Congratulations!
    Great news! You look wonderful!
    Yay for you!!! Good job! And I love that shade of red hair highlighted by the sun in the photo!