Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nick Nic

Surgery went very well!!

Rate this Entry
I am very excited and grateful that my surgery went well. I had surgery around 7:45am and afterwards the gas pressure and pain was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. The pain med have been working and there is no pain at this point. My mother said that my doctor was bragging about how easy the surgery was for him. He said my liver was as flat is it could be and he could tell that I followed his instructions. He said that he was so proud of me and that I was the ideal patient!!!

Thank you all for the private and public messages of support. You all have been a blessing to me and even thought I don't know anyone personally you will always be my sleeve family!!

Newbies hang in there and do follow your pre op diet. It really does make a huge difference!! TTYL fam!!

Submit "Surgery went very well!!" to Digg Submit "Surgery went very well!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery went very well!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery went very well!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations and welcome to the other side!!! You're going to be super successful!
    Welcome to the sleeved side!! So happy for you. You will do fabulous.
    Congratulations. Rest up and relax, walk when you can and sip sip sip when they let you.
    So happy to read your post and that your doing well!!! Congratulation !!
    So happy all went well. Looking forward to reading your journey! Take it easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jarnols
    So happy to read your post and that your doing well!!! Congratulation !!
    You will do well too! Just 7 more days for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by vonik
    So happy all went well. Looking forward to reading your journey! Take it easy.
    thank you vonik I will take it easy. Looks like u are getting closer to a date and you will be sleeved too soon!
    Congrats, I am glad to know that everything worked out and you are do so good!
    Yay!! So happy for you
    Happy for you hun!
    great news and advice
    Such wonderful news!
    I've been waiting for your post. So glad surgery went well. I promise I will follow my pre-op diet to the letter until my surgery on Aug. 8th. Prayers to you for a speedy and uneventful recovery. Peace and Blessings!!

Gloria
    Glad to hear of your success. Keep us updated.
    Hey, Nick! You flat liver champion, you!

LOL (who knew we'd ever be proud of our livers, eh?).

I'm so glad to hear it's going well for you. I wish you a continuing easy recovery and just the best-ever results from this surgery and a great life.

Ann
    Oh bless God that your surgery went very well... Welcome to the sleeved side... Get plenty of rest and sip sip sip sip your liquid... love you and be blessed
    Very happy for you. Best wishes for a smooth healing process.
    Nick Nic I don't know how but I missed this particular post from you. I remember knowing that you had had surgery and I saw the post about meeting someone new. The flat liver--that really got my attention because I looked over the 2nd week of this pre-op diet a few days ago. The 1st week is bad enough, but that 2nd week is a killer! Going to be very difficult. My doc told me to "do the best you can", so while I hope my liver will be flat like yours I'm gonna go easy on myself if I make a few tiny missteps. I hope everything is still going well for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fae
    Nick Nic I don't know how but I missed this particular post from you. I remember knowing that you had had surgery and I saw the post about meeting someone new. The flat liver--that really got my attention because I looked over the 2nd week of this pre-op diet a few days ago. The 1st week is bad enough, but that 2nd week is a killer! Going to be very difficult. My doc told me to "do the best you can", so while I hope my liver will be flat like yours I'm gonna go easy on myself if I make a few tiny missteps. I hope everything is still going well for you.
    Don't worry Fae I cheated a little bit too especially the first couple of days of the pre-op diet and I still had a flat liver so just do the best you can but if you make a couple of mistakes don't worry about it I'm sure it won't make a difference.